We attended the conference Why people believe in misinformation. Participants in the lectures learned the answers to the questions:
- What are unsubstantiated beliefs and why do people believe them?
- What is a Confirmative Bias and How Does it Work?
- Are people natural conspirators?
- How do our beliefs relate to our identity and culture?
- What tricks in risk assessment and probability lurk on us?
- Why do trolls troll?
- How to Defend Nonsense?
- Why is scientific thinking good and how to develop it since childhood?